Saturday
Mr. Sky, please change your Service Reflection can!? Total crap-ness! But it's very funny! Hahahahahs.
And, I know you never say out the answer to my number, but don't try to provide solution!!! Asshole! And stop =))) me! Although it's true that I'm happy. Lols
Back to my life, I caught Red Cliff 2 with Elijah and Tjoa. It was alright, because it was expected to have more fighting this time round. Yup
Went home after that, will be going school tomorrow. Yes
It's Pedicure not Medicure =)
PS; 759,786748377464,844747367968!
PS2; 2229,968273843568363695433. =)
And, I know you never say out the answer to my number, but don't try to provide solution!!! Asshole! And stop =))) me! Although it's true that I'm happy. Lols
Back to my life, I caught Red Cliff 2 with Elijah and Tjoa. It was alright, because it was expected to have more fighting this time round. Yup
Went home after that, will be going school tomorrow. Yes
It's Pedicure not Medicure =)
PS; 759,786748377464,844747367968!
PS2; 2229,968273843568363695433. =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home